Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today

Now today is one of those special Disney itineraries. I would deffinitely start my morning off with a charecter breakfast of the Contemporary sort. Moving from there I would go to the Magic Kingdom send the day there, riding rides, watching parades, with a nice lunch at tony's enjoying the off-season quiet. About 6 I'd head over to MGM to ride star tours and tower of terror. Dinner at prime time, with s'mores to follow. I'd watch Fantasmic and then catch the ever crowded bus to the ticket and transportation and make my connection via monorail back to the polynesian. Take a nice dip in the pool, or maybe a relaxing sit in the hottub, and end my night rather late, leaving me to sleep in late tomorrow for a half-day at Epcot or Animal Kingdom.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds gooooood XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to spend i day like yours....anyways just started following your blog!
    I also dream of becoming an imagineer someday.....long journey ahead of me though(i am an engineering student third year from India)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so its almost been a yr whats going on??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share my Disney dreams with you. Please, contact me via email masxmenos6@hotmail.com. I have some ideas.

    ReplyDelete