Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Dream

It's been awhile since I ACTUALLY blogged about becoming an Imagineer, but let's face it, this is very quickly becoming an all encompassing Disney blog. Who cares? I doubt we need another one, but I think this one is special because you get to hear all the things you didn't really need to about what the person who built that ride you are going to take your kids on in 20 years thinks about Disney. It should comfort you to know that Disney is still an enterprise run by people who really care what Disney stands for. So this is my gift to you, I care about your future familly vacations, the movies your children watch, and the products they buy in stores. I want to make everything you ever touch from Disney a magical experience, and this is how you can tell.

Yesterday I mentioned that I wanted to go on the Disney Dream. It's looking pretty boss. I turn 18 next fall, and I want to go to Disney, but alas, you can't rent a hotel room until you are 21, so I 'settled' for the 'next best thing' and I'm thinking it doesn't really look too shabby. I mean, as far as parks go, I've been there, done that, and not to say I don't love it, but a Disney cruise would be a whole new frontier.

Not to mention I'm a huge fan of free room-service cookies and cake of the day!!! The one thing I love more than Disney is eating sweets With Disney. And I happen to know firsthand how delicious their cookies and cake are. Really though, look at the menu for Lumieres, and tell me you don't want to go on a Disney cruise.

Although, I'm really not just interested in the food. It looks like a great deal of fun. However, whilst researching the cruises I happened to notice a specific trend in regards to entertainment. It's almost exclusively for over 21 adults, and under 17 children. And taking a cruise alone for my 18th birthday would leave me right in that gap, and if I had someone else to go with it would be no problem, but that's not going to happen. I would never share a room with a guy unless he was aware that he was 100% friendzoned, but all the girls I'm friends with are younger than me. I still really want to go, but something about going it alone makes me just a touch apprehensive. Maybe I'll find my new best friend on board, or go trooping for men or something. I could do it. I'm the sexiest thing to walk the earth.
Me making an attractive face on my last solo Disneyworld Excursion


No comments:

Post a Comment