Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nobody knows

Today has felt like an Epcot day from the beginning. I don't know how the rest of the world is fairing today, but here in Texas it feels like an Epcot day. Yesterday was deffinitely a a Magic Kingdom day, more specifically Frontierland. You know, the kind of day where you could just run around Tom Sawyers Island for a while, go on Pirates, Splash Mountain, watch the Country Bear Jamboree. Today feels like a late-start Epcot day. Get there around 4, stroll over to Japan and have dinner at the Tokyo Dining. I think I'm feeling a crab tempura roll. I wonder if they have those? After dinner a nice long stroll around the World Showcase, stopping in shops to look at the merchandise. Ride Maelstrom and the Gran Fiesta. Maybe go out to The Living Seas, even though I'm not a huge fan of the Nemo-redo. Watch the fireworks from Norway as I grab a pasterie. I think today if I had to decide I would stay at the Boardwalk. It just always seems like a good hotel for an Epcot day. Rarely are Epcot days paired with Beach Club nights, not that it's a bad combo at all, it just happens to go with my mood most Epcot days. Atually I'd have to say my stay at Beach Club was a lot better than my stay at the Boardwalk, but I was six, and I had the flu, so it's really not the Boardwalks fault.

But in case you were wondering, I do this every single day. I spend some time daydreaming of what park I would be in, and what I would do. Sometimes I go to DisneyQuest in some sweats and play DDR for a lifetime, some days I just sit poolside at the Carribean Resort. Sometimes I even like to go to two or three different places at once. Last week had one of those days where I felt like starting my day off with Animal Kingdom, then going to Typhoon Lagoon, and then finishing my day off with dinner and a fireworks show at MGM. That would have been a special day, I would have spent the night the Contemporary. Extra special day-plans are always paired with one of the original three Disney Resorts.

I really don't think people understand JUST how much I love Disney. It's almost impossible to understand. It's as if Disney is another part of me. I have the most happily married parents on earth, really I do, and their marriage is the best example of how I feel about Disney. I do everything with Disney. I think of Disney and my entire world is lit up. I could do anything for Disney, no, I Would do anything for Disney. Actually, I'm pretty sure I already do everything for Disney. I absolutely cannot wait until I can marry work for Disney. Create the dreams and ideas that make my life so magical. We were a match made in heaven really. Over-dramatic me, with over-dramatic Disney. Magic is both of our favorite words. We both Love animals. We both like to entertain and educate. We both love to travel. We want to make the world a better place through our dreams. One of these days we'll get to share dreams. Until then, nobody will know how much I love Disney.

Speaking of dreams, the new cruise ship the Dream is opening next year. Guess who turns 18 next year? Can you say 'Hello Disney cruise for one! Destination: Bahamas!' I talked to my dad about it already. Its like 600 dollars for the cruise, so I could save up myself, and it's close to a holliday, not to mention it sails out of the Florida location which means I can visit some familly while I'm there. It's sounding like a great experience to me. However it might be a little weird, not that I want to go around picking up men or anything on the cruise, but I don't think there are going to be a lot of singles on the cruise. I'm sure I'll find some. If not, I love kids, I can be that creepy person who just plays tag with all the little kids. It's not like I'm a pedo bear or anything. I just like hanging out with kids. They've got better imaginations.

Anyways, I have prior engagments I need to prepare for. Leave me a comment, what kind of day do you think your day is? Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, minigolf? Oh that one might be an addition to my day. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. lol @ pedo bear. But I know what u mean - I love playing with kids too but i'm getting weird looks now cause of my age. I guess if i was male it would be a lot worse though - people would REALLY give you bad looks.

    As for my day, i would say deffinatly a typhoon lagoon day. Riding that massive wave every 90 seconds for the whole day would be epic XD

    ReplyDelete